Sunday 4 April 2010

vintage + russian = bliss.

I'm sorry, but I just had to buy another camera. Despite my mums dismay ;D ebay was a bit of a lifesaver here because I got it ridiculously cheap and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I can't post pictures because I haven't taken any photos with it yet (the one included is not mine - I found it on the internet), but all I know is that it's old and heavy - which is kinda my thing. It's called the Zenit TTL and it was made in the late 60s or early 70s - I'm thinkg of getting it refurbished because its really old. It's part of the Zenit lomography series but it's also an SLR so it has interchangeable lenes - and it's gorgey porgey. It sells for AMAZINGLY cheap on ebay so I recommend that everyone go out and buy one! Unless you know me, because I'm simply not having you steal my glory ;D You know you love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment