Wednesday 7 April 2010

i walk like this, because i can back it up.

I am so bored, its unreal. I haven't done anything productive. Like not even take photos or anything - but it's alright, because I can steal other peoples ;D No I'm joking. I've been trying to build up my camera collection but it's a bit of a fail - but I can cross off old russian camera from my wish list! Now I've just got to get that Diana F+, but until then, here's my camera wish list:

- Polaroid
- Diana F+ CMYK
- Fisheye 2 underwater
- Oktomat- Canon 1000D with fisheye lens
 
*Prays* Please God give me these cameras. For that Canon and maybe also for the Zenit camera that I have got, I would like multiple filters please. Particularly a slpit-field filter, a rainbow spot filter and a multivison or overlap filter like probably used in the picture displayed (reblogged from www.papertissue.tumbr.com).

Oh, and Ryan + everyone else who pranked called me - it's getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment