Thursday 15 April 2010

phobia.

It is so hard being ill. Not to mention that the TV remote has been stolen off of me by my uncle's and they have proceeded in changing the Breakfast at Tiffany's I was watching and switching the channel to the Politcal Debate on ITV. Gahhh.
I'm supposed to be dieting but it's practically impossible when you're ill. And no, I'm not 'just another self-obsessed teen' - I lose weight to feel good, not to look good.
Anyways, in my state of sickness, I realised I have waaay too many fears. Like proper phobia's. I have regular ones, like a fear of spiders and insects (it's understandable, I got bitten by a spider last summer). But I also have irrational fear of the dark, the night, being alone, death, falling in love, failing, disappointment etc. - and I'm talking about an actual fear. I need to get a grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment