Wednesday 16 June 2010

just be good to me.

Oh, I haven't posted on here in a while. Not to be a traitor or anything, but tumblr is just a bit addictive! D;
But I haven't posted on there in a while either though. So I guess I've just been busy!
AMG GUYS IT'S ALMOST THE END OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR.
I survived Year 9! Oh, yes!
Well. It's not over, and I can tell there's gonna be some drama coming up, but yanoe.
In two weeks time is Leigh+Tasia's party, and it just so happens to be the exact day last year when Make-up, Break-up happened - coincidence? I think not. Watch out, I'm expecting major drama/gossip, and our year is never one to disappoint.
Speaking of Make-up, Break-up, its the season for lurrrve!
My wifey for lifey broke my heart, so I took this picture on Sunday in her honour. That's right Ella, just hit me where it hurts the most whydontyou. And by that I am referring to my heart, not my boobs..

2 comments: