Wednesday 19 May 2010

le fuck.

I realised today that I have no idea what I'm doing with my life - apart from watching gossip girl, eating chinese food and listening to the Gordon Brown rap on repeat. Someone actually save me.
I contemplated suicide today - not seriously of course. I'm thinking I should just do it like the Lisbon sisters, but a bit less painfully - to hell am I ever jumping out of my window onto a metal fence.
Anyways, I did decide that before I die, I have to do something productive. So I'm going to see the 7 wonders of the world. Well at least the ones that are still there ofc. God knows when. Ive devised a list:

- The Great Pyramid of Giza
- Machu Picchu
- The Grand Canyon
- The Great Barrier Reef
- Taj Mahal
- Aurora Borealis (Northen Lights)
- The Great Wall of China.





I am determined to see them all.

2 comments: