Sunday 21 March 2010

lala land.

Today while sitting around alone in my house with food poisoning with the power cut for over 3 hours and no communication whatsoever, I contemplated whether it could be the end of my life or not. And so I composed a list of things I must do before I die/wish list. Needless to say - I didn't die.

To do before I die;
- Give blood
- Sleepover in a park
- Donate an organ
- See all 7 wonders of the world
- Get my fortune told
- Slap my mum
- Visit Tokyo

Wish list;
- Batteries for my camera
- New tarot cards
- More Michael Buble tickets
- Diana + and FE2
- The gorgeous Turban Outfitters headband I lost D: *cries*
- New Levi's
- Fish eye lens
- Decent art pastels
- Canon 1000D
- The entire Gossip Girl book saga
- A box of quality street - caramels ONLY
- Unlimited shake-about milkshakes
- Brown leather brogues and a denim jacket
- A ticket to the next WrestleMania
- To go DOWN a bra size
- Chinese food - lots of it
- Macro lens for the camera I don't own yet ¬¬
- Alexa Chung for Mulberry bag
- First Class trip to all major cities - Tokyo, Paris, Rome, New York
- To get skinnier/lose weight
- Every Leonardo DiCaprio film on DVD
- Black Prada wrap dress
- A photoshoot in Brighton
- 9inch heels
- A boyfriend


I'm not asking for that much tbh ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment